- Single body construction
- Barrel-bottom, super capacity pouches, reinforced pouch bottoms, and adjustable pouch system
- Steel hammer loop and web hammer loop
- Steel buckle and monster grommets on belt
- Steel buckle belt with monster grommets fits waists up to 52 In.
- 23 In. W x 4 In. D x 13 In. H
The Builder’s Tool Belt is constructed for serious DIY projects and short-term pro jobs. Made from 600 denier poly ripstop, with pouches reinforced with heavyweight 1680 denier poly, this set includes an infinity belt that can be adjusted up to a 52 in. waist by moving the metal slider. Barrel-bottom reinforced pouches allow extra carrying capacity and can be detached or repositioned on the belt. Made with one steel hammer holder and an additional loop for hammers or other long-handled tools.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.