- DURABLE: the belt is reinforced with stainless steel rivets and double stitching | top quality suede will weather through
- 2 LARGE MAIN POCKETS: Running about 7" deep, these 2 pockets provide perfect space for small hand tools
- 2 MEDIUM POCKETS: Running about 4-3/4" deep and 5" wide | ideal for smaller bits, nails, screwdrivers, etc.
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE: A total of 9 additional pockets are located throughout the tool belt | includes hammer loop holder, knife/cutter sheath and tape measure holder
- BELT INCLUDED: Adjustable belt for waist sizes up to 46 inches | conventional buckle: easy to place on and off for your waist size | approx. 2" wide
This is the ideal tool belt for the hard working man or woman. Perfect for construction, demolition, carpentry, electrical work and much more. This belt has 12 pockets in various sizes, including slender pockets for pencils or screwdrivers, and a special cut resistant pocket to carry a blade cutter or knife. This belt also features 2 holders for your tape measures, and 2 metal hammer holders. The entire belt is secured with heavy duty stitching, and metal rivets at all stress points. The belt is adjustable up to 48 inches in length, and has metal grommets spaced along its strong nylon strap.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.