- Tool Belt, Tool Waist Belt, Tool Waist Bag, Tool Apron, Waist Pouch
Fabric: 600D polyester
1. Good quality-- made of thickened fabric 600D polyester, more wear-resisting, strong bearing force.
2. Usage-- designed to be a belt pouch which could be used as a small waist bag, small tools pouch or utility belt pouch.
3. Multiple pockets and loops-- it is designed with 2 web hammer loops and pockets, good helpers to settle your tools, keep them organized.
4. Quick-release buckle-- adjustable belt with buckle, it allows easy fastening or unfastening, the length of belt also can be adjusted, so the belt fits for different waist.
5. Suitable for-- perfect for construction workers, contractors, carpenters, framers, plumbers, electrician and so on.
6. Enough space-- can hold anything, such as, wrenches, strippers, and vise grips, to screws, markers and hammers and more.
7. Practical tool pouch-- a great tool bag to carrying small tools or items needed for any task so they're upfront, easy to see and accessible.
8. Ergonomically design-- the distributed pockets keep organized.
9. Design-- with 3 layers outside and 5 large squares in the middle and inside.
1. Please allowed 1-3mm differences due to manual measurement, thanks.
2. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
1* tool waist bag
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.